Mr. Geovinson works as a Senior Physiotherapist and Clinical Lecturer in Thumbay Hospital, UAE since 2011. He is specialized in Sports Physiotherapy. He secured “University Medal” during his post- graduation for excellence in studies.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy from The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, India.
- Master in Sports Physiotherapy (Hons.) from Guru Nanak Dev University, India.
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation following:
- ACL & PCL reconstruction
- Arthroscopic knee surgeries (meniscal repair, chondroplasty, etc.)
- Rotator cuff & SLAP lesion repair
- Total Knee Replacement & Total Hip Replacement
- Achilles Tendon repair
- Neck & back surgeries (laminectomy, fusion, decompression, etc.)
- Surgical fracture fixation.
- Non-Surgical conditions:
- Back & neck pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Sprains & strains
- Neurological Conditions:
- Spinal Cord injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Bell’s Palsy
- Manual therapy
- Therapeutic exercises
- Advanced physiotherapy technologies
- Gait training.
- Sharma A, Geovinson SG, Singh Sandhu J. Effects of a nine-week core strengthening exercise program on vertical jump performances and static balance in volleyball players with trunk instability. The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 2012;52(6):606-615. [Link]
Languages Known: English, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Urdu & Arabic.